Die-Rect Hit (teaser) Die-Rect Hit (teaser)

Definately.

Amazing. One word sum up.

There were, however, a few flaws. The time on the camera said something around 11:30, but when he's outside it isn't even dark. Also, since this is an extremely good animation, I'm going to be harsh. It was choppy. Sorry, but it was, at some times.

Overall, insane. Just amazing. Live it up man!

XtremelyVenomous responds:

thanks for reviewing

Power Star 2 Power Star 2

The Guy Below Me's Full Of Crap.

This was the greatest sprite movie I have EVER seen. The effects were nice, while not bieng to corny, and I think you edited some of those sprites, and did a great job.
DB

Sida : The Invisible Evil Sida : The Invisible Evil

Fantastic

Everythign was awesome, awesome, AWESOME! The storyline, voices, the animation especially, this ones hitting the list of my all-time favorites.
( I gave zeros on violence, humor, and interactivityu, because they weren't anything in the animation )

Bright Eyes Bright Eyes

FRONT PAGE MATERIAL ALERT!!!!

W00T!ALL MY % R BELONG TO THIS!!!

&amp;lt; Lines &amp;gt; < Lines >

Ok

It was ok. The sticks were Disproportioned and the effects were kinda cheesy. Im feeling nice so i gave you a three.

taranramshaw responds:

thx man for tha 3, no really thanx.

Jack Off - Away Jack Off - Away

Ah. La musica espanol.

es tu musica? o no? a mi me gusta. es mui bueno para un animationa tu primero.(yo no se a yo hablo correcto. solo un ano de la clasa de espanol.) yo creo es un tres.

xXNetoXx responds:

okay... the music is from delux i a group but in this animation, a group of friends interpret it. Sigue mejorando con el espaƱol vas muy bien.

Reaper- The Beginning Reaper- The Beginning

Wow.

That was awesome. I gave it a 4. I didnt give it a five becqause even though you tried to explain it in your Authors Comments, it was hard to understand. But overall, that was majestic.

.: Innocence :. .: Innocence :.

Holy Fricken Crap

Oh my god. I loved it! It's going onto my favorites im gonna love it forever and....more complements! I wish i could make something half that good! awesome AWESOME!!!!!!! ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS

MikeyBoy MikeyBoy

I liked it!

That was a good stick animation! It had good physics, and nice special effects. I congradulate you!